1) Discussion about magic. Magic seemed to be something that was very rarely used, and the mods implemented to help magic users were being used by everyone, and for good reason. The upgrade bench removes the need to hunt for RNG drops, and the alchemy mod gave us some nice weight-based storage, yet people that used these often did not RP as technomancers or alchemists, so should we push magic more, or simply get rid of it?
2) Mods. Seems to me that the general thought is to remove mods, as too many mods causes issues, which I am all for. However, I also believe we need to discuss not only the mods being removed, but also the mods being kept, and whether they are for actual RP purposes, or more for quality of life.
3) One map. Again, something else the community seems to want, as the 2 servers seemed to divide the community more. However, what map would we be using? Valhalla is big enough, but too buggy and has messed up spawns. The Volcano is a nice map, but I believe it would be too small if we were using only one server.
4) Staff factions. Yes, I do believe the players should push the story forward on their own, but in times of "conflict drought" I believe the staff factions should push forward conflict. This way, there would always be some sort of conflict occurring. Should the staff factions have this sort of responsibility?
5) Primitive vs Tech. This is something else that I believe divides the community somewhat. While we did have a somewhat mix of both with the two servers this season, if we are moving to only one server, this is going to be much harder to balance. Ideally, we would have both, but it could quite possibly end up where one playstyle is "better" than the other, so most people would end up gravitating towards that playstyle. Should we have a mix of primitive and tech, or should we just stick with one?
6) Scorched Earth. I had a good feeling that this would be an issue when we were allowed to use the items and creatures from the DLC. Wyverns are obviously the biggest offender, as they are so strong with good utility, and often are not a huge issue for a good size tribe to raise. However, there are also the fire arrows and golems. While I haven't actually PVP'd on the server, fire arrows are notorious for how strong they are, doing 75% of the targets health that ignores armor (I believe I got this number right). Golems are a nuisance more than anything, as on The Volcano, they will spawn across the entire map. And while they aren't the greatest in PVP, they serve for some pretty good damage sponges. So should we continue to allow Scorched Earth engrams and creatures?
7) Restriction of fliers. I've seen this idea tossed around a little bit now. By removing fliers, land based dinos such as the Galli would become much more useful, and ocean travel could also become more viable. This was an issue with WoW, once flying had been implemented, many people stopped interacting with each other because everyone was flying around instead of walking to their objectives. At the same time, there are people that are quite fond of their birds and enjoy raising them, and despite Valhalla having such a huge mass of water, I haven't seen too much naval RP occurring. So should fliers be restricted in order to promote more land/sea travel and RP?
8) Season length. While I am eager to start fresh next season, I believe the length of the seasons should be called to question. Three months seems like an awfully short amount of time for anything to happen, as people are spending half or more of the season simply building up their bases and RP buildings. This would also make conflict seem to be more rushed, but it would be hard to tell as there as been minimal conflict this season. A longer season would simply allow more to happen, more RP, more conflict, etc. So should we extend the length of the seasons?
I know I'm a bit late to this and everything I listed was most likely already said by someone, but I wanted to get my two cents in on what I feel like needs to be discussed.