Sign in to follow this  
Arithease

{Official Wipe Event} The Terminal

[align=center]"The Terminal"[/align]

[align=center]“-... We don’t have a choice anymore, the Trader was a necessary sacrifice. Rejoice in the fact that her death allowed for the true power of the obelisks to be realized and obtained.” [/align]

*The Acolyte would speak in a hushed tone, his words flowing out of his mouth quickly. He would be leaning over a three dimensional map table of the Island, in a circular room made of obsidian stone.* 

[align=center]“Y-yes well.. It was not a necessary sacrifice in our eyes, I don’t know why you came here, or why you expect us to help you with anything! If it were up to me, you never would have been allowed to walk on our grounds, you would be six feet under it.”[/align]

[align=center]“ You don’t have a choice.The green Obelisk, it could fall at any moment. Do you understand the dangers of this? Everyone on this Island, Dead. Potentially anyone for miles around the Island, dead. It could change the entire landscape of Sa'el for centuries to come. ” [/align]

*The Acolyte would reach a hand over to grab at the three dimensional model of the Green Obelisk, he would turn it over in his hands, studying it.* 

[align=center]“The tower falls, and we all die, chances are anyone still on the Island would not make it far enough away to be safe.” [/align]

[align=center]“If there is no hope… Why are you here?! Why are you telling me this?! Was it not your people who broke the towers in the first place? Your greed for power... or Knowledge... Or whatever you people hold dearest. Your actions have caused this." [/align]

*The man would place the Green Obelisk back on the table, before flicking it with a finger, causing it to fall on it’s side. He would then reach for his brimmed hat, placing it on his head.* 

[align=center]“That is irrelevant it was a necessary sacrifice for the greater good. The current state of things is unfortunate, but unforseeable. The only thing left to do is fix the anomaly. There is a possibility we can save the Towers from falling... There is a terminal, hidden on the Island. I happen to know where it is. It’s possible if I access the Terminal, I can fix this.” [/align]

[align=center]“Why would I trust you?” [/align]

*The Acolyte would say nothing in response, he would simply push back away from the table and walk towards the stairs, he would motion a hand for the masked man to follow, leading him down a spiraling staircase, and out the base of the Traders tower. They would move swiftly throughout the cold night, dredging through the sand. The torches from around the Tower would send long shadows flickering around them. 

The Acolyte would stop in front of a rather weak looking Tapejara before climbing up onto the saddle, he would pat at the seat in front of him with one hand, extending the other to help the man up. Once both were securely on the bird, he would kick at the creatures sides, sending it flying up into the air with a weak cry of protest. They would spiral up into the knight sky, until the entire Island was visible. The obelisks would Illuminate much of the landscape, The Blue bathing the snow mountains in it's light, The Red bathing the southernmost parts of the Island. The green Obelisk however would be tilted dangerously to the left, it's base only a few stories from the terminal bellow, it's light flickering rapidly, sending strobe like patterns across the surrounding area. *

[align=center]“You don’t have a choice anymore Trader… You either help me, or we all die. Call for the Islanders, we will need everyone that can hold a gun… Tell them to bring their fiercest creatures, and their strongest weapons... You may also want to tell them to make peace with there loved ones... Most of them wont ever be leaving this Island..." [/align]

[align=center]N47W3JW.jpg[/align]

[align=center]//OOC: [/align]

[align=center]Friday, 28th, @ 2:30PM EST 6PM UTC[/align]

[align=center]It is highly recommended you bring Ghillie and Callien Soup.[/align]

[align=center]We will be spawning in weapons and armor for anyone in attendance that does not have any.[/align]

[align=center]Apex creatures are not permitted. [/align]

[align=center]PvP is NOT permitted.[/align]

[align=center]This event will be followed shortly by the start of Volume 3 on our new Dedi server![/align]