Sign in to follow this  
Poseidon

[OFFICIAL] Development Change log

Hey guys,

So because we have some new things coming down the pipeline I just want to make you all aware of the small and large things I change as we move through the volumes on the forums.

This log will give you an accurate description of what exactly has changed and where you will find it. This is MOSTLY to make sure that you understand where the changes are so you can tell me if they are not working or if you find a bug!

This thread will be "CLOSED" to responses to keep it shorter and concise to the changes, if you find a bug PLEASE pm me directly and I will take a look!

Best,

~ Poseidon

[July 16th 2017]

• Added functionality to PM individuals after their subscriptions expire. - The ability to do this was just recently added into MyBB after I submitted my class to them, so it is absolutely a work in progress. Possible bugs are: Getting more than one notification, Getting someone else's notification, not getting a notification (obviously).
  • Implemented the Roleplay Evolved official API, and exported all user accounts to the Roleplay Evolved Cloud. 
  • Made changes to the whitelist system - Getting it ready to implement PMs to users that will accurately display their whitelist status when it is updated! - YAY, we are SO CLOSE to giving you notifications on your whitelist status!

[A LITTLE FURTHER OUT - LOL]

• New ArkRP : RE splash site
  • New launcher!
  • Large chat modifications to support cross site compatibility - Think facebook chat available to you to discuss anything with your friends (remember server rules apply ;)  )