Alistair

Perimeter walls around towns

What is the purpose of anyone building walls around their bases if people have no problems flying/climbing right over them? If the gates to a community are locked and you don't have permission to be inside the walls you should respect that. There seems to be no consequence to this situation. I feel that if you are trespassing on someone else's land and you get caught, the land owner should have automatic KOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Airplanes fly over property all the time, I see the problem if they're almost touching your base, but just flying over shouldn't be wrong.

I meant more of like ignoring the fact that the wall was there and flying over and landing inside the walls. Not so much flying for travel purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This has been discussed here many times. It comes down to: Yes, it may be disrespectful to not be careful about trespassing. But in the end, staff has always said that you have the right to initiate when someone does that. Makes sense to warn someone and if they don't you force them, if you're strict about trespassing.

Regards,

Koge

I know a lot of people use the walls to keep wild dinos out and to prevent people from walking a Giga inside *looks around innocently* Don't know who would do that. It's not always used to keep people out. 

Plus some characters just don't care that they are invading your home, or don't see it as invading your home. If you don't want someone there, as Koge said, initiate on them to get out.