Pia

Announcement: Breeding Licenses

[align=center] Breeding licenses: [/align]

Breeding licenses will be making a comeback in Volume 2. Those who played through previous “Seasons” will likely have an inkling what we’re about to talk about, but here are the details in full:

Breeding Licenses allow you to apply for a license for a species of creatures and it allows you to have up to 6 additional animals of that species for the sole purpose of breeding. These animals can not be used for anything other than breeding / selling. Please understand that if there is already a large number of licenses for that species you may not be approved.

You may only have one breeding license per solo player and two Breeding Licenses per tribe.

Before adding these extra dinos to your breeding program, you must apply for the license by submitting a ticket through the pink “Get Help!” icon on the right side of your screen. Copy and Paste the following form, fill it out and hit that submit button! A staff member will be in contact with you once it’s been processed - please be patient!

A Breeder’s Page with information on your breeding program is optional but highly suggested.

Forum Name:

Character Name:

Tribe:

Faction:

Link to Breeder's Page (Optional):

Animal Species:

What  you aim to achieve with your breeding line:

Additional Comments:

For Example:

Forum Name: Pia

Character Name: Pia

Tribe: The Cuddlewumps

Faction:  N/A

Link to Breeder’s Page (Optional):

Animal Species: Parasaurolophus

What you aim to achieve with your breeding line: With my Parasaurs I hope to breed in a line with strong ties into Stamina, weight and health to create the perfect material-hauling beasts.

Additional Comments:  I feel like my line will add a lot of utility to people's lives, as well as some much needed cuteness.

QIOvJrT.jpg

Animals currently with breeding Licenses (Updated May 8 2017)

Allosaurus: 1

Baryonyx: 1

Bronto: 1

Compy: 1

Dire Bear: 1

Dire Wolf: 1

Equus: 2

Lysto: 1

Iguanodon: 1

Ovis: 2

Spino: 1

Tapejara: 1

Thylecoleo: 2

Therizino: 1

So where do I apply for a breeding licence?:)

Edit: Cross that, seems I'm too tired to read atm..

This will be fun then! :D

Is there a list anywhere of how many breeding licenses are in circulation at present for each type of beastie?

I don't think there's any that I havn't bred in ARK, but would be nice to have an idea what other's are up to before I make too many plans about what genetic modifc....I mean....selective breeding progra....ummm.... what mummy and daddy dinosaurs are going to be cuddling lots....

:angel:

Hey @"Ryley"

Sorry for the delay. That's a great idea! We can get that whipped up.

Edit: It's done and added to the original post!

I'd love to invest in breeding, especially with the potential in my Carnos, but alas... work makes focusing on breeding... impractical.

As far as i know i'm the only person on the server with a breeding license for spinos but in game someone else was selling fertilized spino eggs over the radio so how are the licenses/lack of licenses being applied in game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as i know i'm the only person on the server with a breeding license for spinos but in game someone else was selling fertilized spino eggs over the radio so how are the licenses/lack of licenses being applied in game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't have to have a license in order to breed, the breeding license is so that you can get 6 extra animal slots for breeding and breeding only. The slots allow you to have your regular animals, and still have the ability to raise your choice of animal be it for sale or to get something super strong