Sign in to follow this  
red892

Want to buy Baryonyx, Tickle Monster, and Megalodon

**A message comes on the radio**

This is John, I am looking for a powerful Baryonyx and a therizinosaurus. I am also looking for a not so strong megalodon. If you have any of these creatures tamed I can pay you in Paste or other means. 

//OOC

Need Baronyx around 200+lvl 

therizinosaurus around 200+ (Prefer it to be lvled in speed/melee)

Megalodon: 120+ lvl

Roe stares out over the water, radio in hand as she sits atop her basilosaurus.

"That guy must want a sea critter real bad, he just keeps on askin'!"

She lets out a light sigh and a chuckle, and gently pats the whale beneath her on it's head.

"C'mon Puffy, I s'pose we'll go see whatbwe can round up for 'em."

This is John, I am looking for a powerful Baryonyx and a therizinosaurus. I am also looking for a not so strong megalodon. If you have any of these creatures tamed I can pay you in Paste or other means. 

//OOC

*radio crackles* Oi! Maximus! Give that back *chhhchhhh* *monkey screams through the radio* I'll give ya yer ale as soon as that thing is my hands ye retched monkey! *radio goes silent* *Sigh* here now take a sip of this......

Sorry about that. You here John lad? I've found ya a very nice shark should ya still be in the market fer one. Come by my workshop and we can discuss these other means.

A Pint of ale is waiting for ya on arrival.

owh and i 'ave been trying te find ye a Baryonix aswell, though the strong ones seem to not be showing themselves lately, i guess ol'snappy here was the cream of their crop.

Hope ta see ya soon

Groggy

// Shark is lvl 142

*chhhchhhh* 

Hey John

It's Groggy again, I found ya a great Baryonix aswell mate, Little more shy than you asked fer but maybe we could make a deal for my other lad snappy should you really want em, Would have to be a good deal though.

Radio me if yer interested mate.

// Here are the stat's  Snappy was tamed a 150 and Barry at 145

AFA52668043E3CCD5FC468059B92A4515710058E

D92F4F10456B65869D020ED9D03DBCB4F42D3524

0AB11BDC579826A092CE5A948F07D36E57C72BEB

*His radio turns on*

Hello Groggy? This is John. Roe helped me out with the shark and stuff, and I just went ahead and tammed a baryonyx myself. Thanks anyways! Ill take you up on that ale offer though!

*His radio turns on*

Hello Groggy? This is John. Roe helped me out with the shark and stuff, and I just went ahead and tammed a baryonyx myself. Thanks anyways! Ill take you up on that ale offer though!

*chhhchhh*

Aaaah lad, no hard feelins, i'll just set em free then. You're allways free to come by fer ale as is any friendly sort. I be at the ocean near the red obelisk, in a small instream of water.

jest look for copper and you'll find me

now where did i put my gun....... MAXIMUS PUT THAT DO.....*a loud bang and radio abruptly shutting off*

//OOC

Hey red

We have lots of Mutated Therizinosaurus base lvl 245+ starting stats 485 melee and 30+ levels unassigned. If you are interested msg me.