Sign in to follow this  
Arithease

Mini -Event #2- The Final Preparations - Jan 4th @10PM UTC

[align=center]The Final Preperations [/align]

[align=center]"Fix it?! How are you going to fix this?! You have wasted valuable time, more valuable now that you initiated the explosives!"[/align]

[align=center]*The Boss would say loudly, the barrel of his gun aimed at the doctors chest.* [/align]

[align=center]"I-i know what to do now, I just need to replicate the process from before... I just need a little more time to gather the final bits of data that were lost with the lab." [/align]

[align=center]"Really... How are you going to do that then Doctor?" [/align]

[align=center]*His voice laced with anger, finger moving to sit on the trigger of the gun.* [/align]

[align=center]"Well... You see... We ca-"[/align]

[align=center]*The doctor would be interrupted by the butt of the gun slamming against the side of his head, sending him sprawling to the ground. He would peer up in fear as the Boss knelt down next to him, placing the gun under the mans chin.* [/align]

[align=center] "Let me make something very clear to you... I'm done listening to you Doctor, it's your turn to listen to me."*The man would whisper forcefully into the Doctors ear.*"You will do exactly as I say... You will go to the Obelisk when I instruct you to. You will retrieve the Data you need, and you will come back here. If you so much as take a step in a direction I don't instruct you to go, I'll put a bullet between your eyes." [/align]

[align=center]"Y-Yes sir... W-what of the bomb... It will kill everyone on the Island be-" *The doctor would stop, flinching as the Boss squeezed down on the trigger of the gun. Sending a bullet into the ground just shy of the doctors head.* [/align]

[align=center]"I don't need you telling me what the bomb will do. You only have one job left, so you better focus on doing that. No more fucking mistakes, do you understand 'Doctor'." [/align]

[align=center]"Y-yes..." [/align]

[align=center]"Good." *The Boss would say, standing slowly and walking back to his desk.* "Now... It's time to make sure the Islanders pay for interrupting our plans."[/align]

[align=center]//OOC INFO [/align]

[align=center]-This mini event will take place on January 4th at 10PM UTC [/align]

[align=center]-There will be combat involved[/align]

[align=center]-We recommend you bring a Scuba tank, and warm clothes. [/align]

[align=center]-The location will be broadcasted before the event begins.[/align]

Due to an unfortunate scheduling issue we have had to push the event time back 1 hour from 9PM to 10PM UTC. 

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. 

Hope to see you all out at the event! 

Cheers!

[align=center]"Was there any issue at the obelisks?"[/align]

[align=center]*The boss would ask as the doctor entered the room.* [/align]

[align=center]"No, the distraction worked perfectly...Did they suffer?" *The doctor would say a hint of amusement lacing his voice.*[/align]

[align=center]"They nearly killed each other when choosing who to save... the grunt watching said seeing the crazy one explode was very enjoyable, you would have appreciated the show." *The Boss would say staring out the window at two large Wyverns busy consuming the corpse of a large animal.* [/align]

[align=center]"What of the fake bomb?" [/align]

[align=center]"They should have known it would be fake... They blew up the empty glass box just to see." *The Boss would turn his head slightly to stare towards the man.* "Did you get what you need doctor?"[/align]

[align=center]"Y-yes... I have the last bit of data..." [/align]

[align=center]*The Boss would close his eyes, breathing in deeply.* [/align]

[align=center]"Good... gather your things... It's time for us to leave this place."[/align]

[align=center]//OOC [/align]

[align=center]Thanks to @"Stormborn" and @"dragoncandy" for there participating in this event. [/align]

Sign in to follow this