McDugals

Whose role-play did you enjoy?

This thread is for you to give a shoutout for someone who provided great RP! You can be as detailed as you want!

This thread is for you to give a shoutout for someone who provided great RP! You can be as detailed as you want!

Isnt there one of these already?

I sure hope not....

To Molly and Roy! Had a ton of fun with you today! Was great role play, so thank you!!

Gub :) :) :) I clicked on this thread to write the same about you! You guys are so much fun. Couldn't have asked for a better introduction to arkrp. Love you guys!

Great RP with Aiden today, he gave Connor a tour of what exactly was going on with this island and it was executed perfectly, keep up the great RP.

Shoutout to Anak the Giant and Eir! Enjoying some wonderful RP with them right now.

To Molly and Roy! Had a ton of fun with you today! Was great role play, so thank you!!

thanks man! we really appreciated all the help as well. Was really fun! Looks like we are gonna be neighbors after all.

Shoutout to Graffels with the most memorable RP experience I have had! We were conducting trade business and agreed upon a final trade which would yield him a bronto saddle and as I was flying away I could hear him speaking to himself in amazement! something like "[Person] is gonna love this! Oh wow oh wow" and that just made it! It was like walking away from an explosion!

The rp with HibernateZ ! Mis interpreting some things he said and almost started a conflict because of it[emoji1]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-D802 met Tapatalk

Flew around the map today. There are alot of City sized settlements. The server has been hard at work. Myself and Kpopkilla didnt see many people, First man we met was Johnny the Dwarf who is from the Seventh Century of Man, He is a Drug dealer. Next person we met was a Roman Legionary. We attempted to fly into his compound and were attacked by all of the animals just for existing, Not gonna lie, cant wait until fall damage is enabled it would teach them not to set their animals to Aggressive. 3 carnos, 2 raptors, a T-rex, and a Spino went over the cliffs and chased me out of the compound, and all I was attempting to do was talk to the man on the ground. Eventually I said hello after all the Aggro went over the cliff. Not gonna lie, Roman legions who want to control all of what the man called the "Ark" does not sound like something I can tolerate. I hope they stay out of my region, but still, at least this fellow spoke to me. The next two people we met were From Dragon Brand, Aninipay and Ivan. Ivan was frantically tameing a megalodon, While Aninipay talked with myself and Kpopkilla (Koga). I enjoyed chatting and appreciated the Information from her, as well as the ideas we have gotten from their base design, more specifically their Bay. Overall an Enjoyable day.

Best Line from a Player today: "I'll Flay them with my Foreign Strength!" Johnny the Dwarf from the 7th Century of Man.

Flew around the map today.  There are alot of City sized settlements. The server has been hard at work.  Myself and Kpopkilla didnt see many people, First man we met was Johnny the Dwarf who is from the Seventh Century of Man, He is a Drug dealer.  Next person we met was a Roman Legionary. We attempted to fly into his compound and were attacked by all of the animals just for existing, Not gonna lie, cant wait until fall damage is enabled it would teach them not to set their animals to Aggressive. 3 carnos, 2 raptors, a T-rex, and a Spino went over the cliffs and chased me out of the compound, and all I was attempting to do was talk to the man on the ground. Eventually I said hello after all the Aggro went over the cliff. Not gonna lie, Roman legions who want to control all of what the man called the "Ark" does not sound like something I can tolerate. I hope they stay out of my region, but still, at least this fellow spoke to me. The next two people we met were From Dragon Brand, Aninipay and Ivan. Ivan was frantically tameing a megalodon, While Aninipay talked with myself and Kpopkilla (Koga). I enjoyed chatting and appreciated the Information from her, as well as the ideas we have gotten from their base design, more specifically their Bay. Overall an Enjoyable day.

Best Line from a Player today: "I'll Flay them with my Foreign Strength!" Johnny the Dwarf from the 7th Century of Man.

Okay I'm the Roman person you spoke to and I feel like I should clarify something. I didn't mean to claim that the Imperium controls the whole map. What I was trying to say was the we had claimed the small island that you had landed on, not the big island as a whole.

You said you had seen a lot of imperial buildings and by that I thought you meant the flags and small buildings we had planted on the smaller island. So I said that we have built these flags and buildings to show that we have claimed this island. You then sounded surprised when I said this and it seemed like you thought we claimed to control the whole big island. I then attempted to clarify by saying that we don't claim the control the whole of "The Ark" (I said Ark to try and differentiate between our small island and the whole map.), just the small island we're on. You then got caught on my use of the word Ark so I didn't get to a chance to see if you understood or not.

We also have some of our Dinos on aggressive since people keep breaking into our "outer sanctum" even though we have walled of the entire plateau and placed signs all around it. I can understand that it would be hard to spot the signs from the air. If you want to talk in the future then please try contacting us in some other way than by just landing inside our walls. Maybe use a flare gun or leave a sign outside the gates or something if you can't find a person to talk to. Novus Roma is still under construction and we're a bit wary of people going inside and stealing our building supplies.

Flew around the map today.  There are alot of City sized settlements. The server has been hard at work.  Myself and Kpopkilla didnt see many people, First man we met was Johnny the Dwarf who is from the Seventh Century of Man, He is a Drug dealer.  Next person we met was a Roman Legionary. We attempted to fly into his compound and were attacked by all of the animals just for existing, Not gonna lie, cant wait until fall damage is enabled it would teach them not to set their animals to Aggressive. 3 carnos, 2 raptors, a T-rex, and a Spino went over the cliffs and chased me out of the compound, and all I was attempting to do was talk to the man on the ground. Eventually I said hello after all the Aggro went over the cliff. Not gonna lie, Roman legions who want to control all of what the man called the "Ark" does not sound like something I can tolerate. I hope they stay out of my region, but still, at least this fellow spoke to me. The next two people we met were From Dragon Brand, Aninipay and Ivan. Ivan was frantically tameing a megalodon, While Aninipay talked with myself and Kpopkilla (Koga). I enjoyed chatting and appreciated the Information from her, as well as the ideas we have gotten from their base design, more specifically their Bay. Overall an Enjoyable day.

Okay I'm the Roman person you spoke to and I feel like I should clarify something. I didn't mean to claim that the Imperium controls the whole map. What I was trying to say was the we had claimed the small island that you had landed on, not the big island as a whole.

You said you had seen a lot of imperial buildings and by that I thought you meant the flags and small buildings we had planted on the smaller island. So I said that we have built these flags and buildings to show that we have claimed this island. You then sounded surprised when I said this and it seemed like you thought we claimed to control the whole big island. I then attempted to clarify by saying that we don't claim the control the whole of "The Ark" (I said Ark to try and differentiate between our small island and the whole map.), just the small island we're on. You then got caught on my use of the word Ark so I didn't get to a chance to see if you understood or not.

We also have some of our Dinos on aggressive since people keep breaking into our "outer sanctum" even though we have walled of the entire plateau and placed signs all around it. I can understand that it would be hard to spot the signs from the air. If you want to talk in the future then please try contacting us in some other way than by just landing inside our walls. Maybe use a flare gun or leave a sign outside the gates or something if you can't find a person to talk to. Novus Roma is still under construction and we're a bit wary of people going inside and stealing our building supplies.

:) Actually, when i asked what you meant by ARK you said "well what do you call this island were on?" to be honest, Didnt even realize that base is on an "Island". still, With the amount of territory your tribe controls and your saying you are trying to take control of the "Island", you can see how it is easily misinterpreted, as you already control that area, and the statement implies other areas of the island that you dont control will be taken over. Dont get me wrong, if you want to try and take over the entire map, Im game for it. I dig it really, its motivation to prepare for Human threats. In game from our conversation, you guys do seem like your taking over the island, that and the other Tribes I have seen that are flying your banners and have signs saying that they are under your influence, its believable that you lads could easily attempt Map Conquest and fulfill manifest destiny.

It was good, I enjoyed it. In game im pissed about being chased. I Dont recognize your sovereignty nor will I bow before any government. So, Im actually quite thrilled you guys are so large and formidable. But seriously, next patch those Dinos that went off the cliff will of died, and since you never had Kos rights on me you wouldnt of been able to shoot me by the rules cause they aggrod on me just for landing to say hello. pretty sure if they killed me it would of been a rule violation of some sort, cause yeah, signs are not readable unless I land, and if i landed to read them i would of been dead wouldnt I of? Also next time your dinos try to kill me, dont expect them to live long. Not a threat, but Dinos aggroing on me when im doing nothing hostile does give me the right to kill them. So be careful, Cause I have a very nice shiny Rocket launcher. :heart: Im not being hostile here either. Really enjoy you guys and im in awe of all you and your group have accomplished. I really feel like yall are Romans. Since many people play characters from throughout history, its quite believable to me. Anyway, Thank you for coming to the cliff to talk, you also saved the life of your spino by doing this, cause i had lots and lots of grenades on me. Thank you both for the conversation and making me not kill your big monster of a Dino. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh, lastly, I dont leave signs, Notes, or Knock. If I see you again, I will behave the same. As I said, This character doesnt recognize anyones sovereignty. However Respect goes a long way, and you showed me respect and I in turn can respect that.

See ya around Brother. :cool: :heart:

I have to compliment McDugals on his amazing exit the other day when talking to us (the Prometheans who came to visit).

After giving his farewells, McDugals was then suddenly, with great dramatic timing, picked up and carried away by one of his tribe on a Pterodactyl. You should have heard our reaction as his voice faded into the distance. We were amazed and laughing so hard!

I also enjoy McDugals' RP in general and always feel like I (and my tribe) need to step up our RP when in conversation. We do a lot of listening but we're not so great at talking or on-the-spot RP-ing!

Had an incredible RP experience with the Dragon Brand and SweetJoe. Both provided "A+" RP and I am very excited to meet them again in the future!

:)  Actually, when i asked what you meant by ARK you said "well what do you call this island were on?" to be honest, Didnt even realize that base is on an "Island".  still, With the amount of territory your tribe controls and your saying you are trying to take control of the "Island", you can see how it is easily misinterpreted, as you already control that area, and the statement implies other areas of the island that you dont control will be taken over.  Dont get me wrong, if you want to try and take over the entire map, Im game for it.  I dig it really, its motivation to prepare for Human threats.  In game from our conversation, you guys do seem like your taking over the island, that and the other Tribes I have seen that are flying your banners and have signs saying that they are under your influence, its believable that you lads could easily attempt Map Conquest and fulfill manifest destiny.

It was good, I enjoyed it.  In game im pissed about being chased. I Dont recognize your sovereignty nor will I bow before any government.  So, Im actually quite thrilled you guys are so large and formidable. But seriously, next patch those Dinos that went off the cliff will of died, and since you never had Kos rights on me you wouldnt of been able to shoot me by the rules cause they aggrod on me just for landing to say hello. pretty sure if they killed me it would of been a rule violation of some sort, cause yeah, signs are not readable unless I land, and if i landed to read them i would of been dead wouldnt I of?  Also next time your dinos try to kill me,  dont expect them to live long. Not a threat, but Dinos aggroing on me when im doing nothing hostile does give me the right to kill them.  So be careful, Cause I have a very nice shiny Rocket launcher.  :heart:  Im not being hostile here either. Really enjoy you guys and im in awe of all you and your group have accomplished. I really feel like yall are Romans.  Since many people play characters from throughout history,  its quite believable to me. Anyway, Thank you for coming to the cliff to talk, you also saved the life of your spino by doing this, cause i had lots and lots of grenades on me.  Thank you both for the conversation and making me not kill your big monster of a Dino.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Oh, lastly, I dont leave signs, Notes, or Knock.  If I see you again, I will behave the same.  As I said, This character doesnt recognize anyones sovereignty. However Respect goes a long way, and you showed me respect and I in turn can respect that.

See ya around Brother.  :cool:  :heart:

I can definitely understand how you could have misinterpreted me. I just felt I had to clarify since there was a very similar misconception between our tribe and another tribe that almost resulted in a conflict. And your right about how the dinos will take fall damage in the future if they stay on aggressive. I actually thought about a scenario similar to what actually happened when I read the patch notes so in a way it was good of you to provide an example before the patch had gone live.

It's my first time playing on a roleplay server so I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our conversation.

Today I got a tour of the friendliest City on the island, The Frontier. Kraken was awesome and hilarious as he took cover when i stood at his gate with my gun in my hand, And Mc'dugals giving me a tour of the place was awesome. All of yall are rednecks, which is freakin awesome. I enjoyed it, and I look forward to future relations.

After this, I found the halflings and made them saddles for their "Birds". Also saw the most well built Dock on the map. Really Bro, your Dock Structure is amazing and will only get better as you finish it. 10/10 would check out your Building again.

Lastly i met Matthew the hunter, and had short pleasantries with him.

Where are all the assholes at? I want to rob someone but find only nice people who dont deserve it. <3

Shout out to Mr_empie for his text-based roleplay last night! I'd almost forgotten it was an option in ARK with everyone talking.

I certainly would like to see more text-based RPers out there!

Had a good short meeting with Crocc and his friend! (Forgot the name sorry) I apologize for what I called you! Gub can't pronounce the letter "r",

Hope to see you again!

Shoutout to all the guys who came across me at my house today and stopped to meet the crazy russian man.

Enjoyed the roleplay of my fellow tribemates in Saoirse, also met a few people on our little "expedition" Xavier and his friend who I can't recall the name of, and also Moose/Eir...really enjoyed your text RP, reminds me of another Moose I know from a different community....

Well!! To TrilbyAsh from the postal company! Thank you so much for a short and extremely FUN roleplaying session!

I laughed and hopefully you'll get the word out!

Well!! To TrilbyAsh from the postal company! Thank you so much for a short and extremely FUN roleplaying session!

I laughed and hopefully you'll get the word out!

And the same to you, chap! I nearly broke a rib when I realised who you were. xD

Don't you fret, your word will be released far and wide...Even if I have to resort to flying over a place, and throwing a massive ticker-tape parade, with your word!

Have to say I have to shout out to Gub Gub and his friend (i am dreadful with names). I had my tribe mates laughing as well due to a glitch in my computer where if I push to talk on TS they can hear what sounds are going on. Sad I was not of more help in finding your destination but it seems you found them ^^