LovelyHunk

Can't Connect? Read this before posting.

Hello all,

This thread is here to assist all who are having trouble with connecting to the ArkRP server. Below, you can find a series of tips that may help you connect to the server and/or solve your issues. If you are still unable to connect to the server after using these tips, please leave a post describing your issue. This is not a discussion thread.

Before you continue, if you’re being kicked from the server, it means you are not whitelisted. To see if you are whitelisted, click on the “Whitelist” tab above.

[align=center]TIPS:[/align]

1. JOINING - If you do not know how to join, please follow this guide ---> http://www.arkrp.com/DNLRP/thread-8682.html

2. Here is another method; first, open up Steam. Now, go to the top left and click on View ---> Servers. Once here, go to “Favorites”, then go to the bottom right and click on “Add a Server”, Now, simply copy and paste ArkRP’s server IP and the server. Launch Ark Survival and now the server should now appear in your Favorites server tab. (You could also join through a friend on steam who is currently on the server) (if it does not be sure to refresh, a lot. steam has issues showing servers sometimes!)

3. WHITELIST TROUBLE - If your whitelist has been accepted and you are still being kicked, it is because the server has not been restarted yet. Please wait until next server restart (2am, 10am & 6pm UTC) to try again.

4. MOD MISMATCH - Sometimes mods can hinder connections by being either out of date, or too up to date. Try first unsubscribing to all your mods,  then subscribing to them again. If this doesn’t help, they we suggest waiting until the next server restart where we will most likely update the servers mods. 

[align=center]If you have any additional tips please post it and if proven to be helpful, it will be added. Thank you![/align]

I try to add the server to favorites via steam but no server appears. I clicked on my friends in the server and it came out with server not responding? any help?

Hello El-lube have you clicked on the whitelist and signed the new agreement yet?

thats not the problem. that would stop me getting onto the server, not finding the server, thats the issue i cant find the server no matter what way i try, whether its using steam or using ark its self.

Hello El-lube have you clicked on the whitelist and signed the new agreement yet?

thats not the problem. that would stop me getting onto the server, not finding the server, thats the issue i cant find the server no matter what way i try, whether its using steam or using ark its self.

You said manually connecting via steam didn't help? i know it sounds silly but can you double-check you didn't enter anything wrong?

Otherwise I can't figure out another way to find the server

Also I was wondering, If you're too up-to-date on your workshop content, is there any way to roll it back? Or do you have to wait for the server to reset still? I'm sad because now I'm stuck waiting for four hours for a reset :( lol

You said manually connecting via steam didn't help? i know it sounds silly but can you double-check you didn't enter anything wrong?

Otherwise I can't figure out another way to find the server

Also I was wondering, If you're too up-to-date on your workshop content, is there any way to roll it back? Or do you have to wait for the server to reset still? I'm sad because now I'm stuck waiting for four hours for a reset :( lol

I'm having the same issue.  Tried favorites, friends, and general search.  Whitelist was renewed. Nothing is working but the server is definitely up right now.

Just a wee tip from a new person. :)

It took me a while to find the server due to a tiny oversight on my end, but it's one of those painfully easy to miss, silly things you don't always think about. This was very helpful, as it allowed me to add the server right from my Steam library. However, my search settings were not toggled correctly so no matter what I did the server would not show up.

You now have the options to choose Ark, Scorched Earth, or Ark & Scorched Earth. As well, you have the option to choose PvP, PvE, or PvP/PvE. This server will not show up in search, favorites, or any other list if Scorched Earth or PvE is selected.

I was whitelisted a while back, but now I'm getting kicked while attemting to join the server. Been a while, took a hiatus from Ark, but I wanna play on my favourite server! Do I need to apply again?

EDIT: I had to re-whitelist. My bad!