HibernateZ

Cool Pictures Ingame

So time for my weekly noob question segment. How do I take a screenshot? If it's just hitting the print screen button - where are the pictures stored? I can't find them anywhere.

Here's totes why Maria sails so much.

I thought it was because you enjoyed large predatory animals hitchhiking rides along the way. :D

So time for my weekly noob question segment. How do I take a screenshot? If it's just hitting the print screen button - where are the pictures stored? I can't find them anywhere.

I thought it was because you enjoyed large predatory animals hitchhiking rides along the way. :D

If you're using steam, F12 will do the trick! Once you exit the game, upload the screenshots to your profile. To post them here, I normally go to my screenshots through my steam profile using my web browser, and copy paste the pictures link here.

Oh and screenshots are typically found here (My memory is a little foggy, correct me if I'm wrong) Program x86 ---> Steam ---> screenshots

If you're using steam, F12 will do the trick! Once you exit the game, upload the screenshots to your profile. To post them here, I normally go to my screenshots through my steam profile using my web browser, and copy paste the pictures link here.

Oh and screenshots are typically found here (My memory is a little foggy, correct me if I'm wrong) Program x86 ---> Steam ---> screenshots

Thanks! Roe occasionally sees pretty cool stuff underwater I'd like to post. I'll check these out.

A few pics from Roe's underwater excursions:

3BADBE4585DF08EF71CBDCA1760EEB230CC03DE1The truth about wyvern origins is revealed: A spaceship beneath volcano island. They're space wyverns!

1B1E17AD0DDB9A4AE48EB6EB7784EC946C0F7C61This flight did not reach it's final destination

22FCC0EA5E5C48D9C825EDA800F5DE880ECAA3DE

Oh goodie, an aisle seat's open...

9xZ9Xew.jpg

After taking ages to settle and build , with ups and down , This view and peace is the best feeling

[align=center]2CDCBEAD426EDFC7C6AE5D06B9CD1A56070B433A[/align]

[align=center]The new thieves' guild now open in Twilight Harbor.[/align]

[align=center]@"Amphitrite" @"Lorishiel" @"Pan21" @"Shattered Fate" [/align]

[align=center]2CDCBEAD426EDFC7C6AE5D06B9CD1A56070B433A[/align]

[align=center]The new thieves' guild now open in Twilight Harbor.[/align]

[align=center]@"Amphitrite" @"Lorishiel" @"Pan21" @"Shattered Fate" [/align]

Update on the Thieve's Guild.

@"Amphitrite" @"Lorishiel" @"Pan21" @"Shattered Fate" 

F5536E1EAB8F5A549D08E95A91D6FADF60DDC5FE

0BB68B3D79D97C79D86C955F4C2C04BE7C232E57

2ED376A4DECEB277A5DE665CD28D46B2F1533F7A