Tamaster

Coming Soon: ARKRP 3.0

[align=center]bf267a23da.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Sunday 24th April[/align]

[align=center]Detail no.1 : ARKRP 3.0 will come with a full wipe of dinos, bases and characters.

Detail no.2

As part of an effort to encourage more interaction and communication between the staff and the rest of the community ARKRP 3.0 will include the following:

- A Q+A section on each monthly update! You can submit questions here - http://www.arkrp.com/DNLRP/thread-5732.html

- A monthly "interview thread" where we as staff interview a prominent community member about various topics. The first of these will be posted the day before the 3.0 changes go live!

Detail no.3:

Like usual ARKRP 3.0 will also see a bunch of rule changes!

This time however we have made a strong effort to focus of tweaking and fixing existing rules and problems instead of adding news rules.

Some rules we have edited:

ERP

creature KOS rights

disguises

NLR

metagaming

assaults

detail no.4 -

We will be editing some core server settings!

The two big ones are as follows -

Increasing the amount of night time on the server

&

Increasing the difficulty of wild dinos on the server

Whilst it may sound like a small change it adds a LOT to the experience of everyday play as the bigger dinos are much more a of a threat and more night time = more chances to be sneaky!

Detail no5 -

Report system changes!

Details will come when it launches but we are completely overhauling the entire support system to better convey a sense of discussion without punishment vs proper report with punishment/verdict. This will come with new templates, new forums and more. The hope is that the new system better shows that reports don't exist just to get back at someone and to provide a more friendly atmosphere and tone during reporting.

Detail no.6

With the help of our two new lore masters we will be updating and keeping up to date both of the following:

the timeline

+

the territory map

The territory map will have a new process for getting your claim marked and the timeline will brought up to the current moment and then kept active from there :)

Detail no7 -

Here is a list of the mods that will be active in arkrp 3.0 - some current ones have been removed and some new ones have been added.

Stairs mod with rounded walls

SKIN mod

Pub Mod

Many New Items

Morecrafting 2

Extra ark 2.0

Corrected Structures

RAWR Beacons

Cute Hairs

Homing Pigeons

Pimp my dino

DragonsPlus

Wild Max Dino Level 240

Admin Command Menu (This one will be for admin use only obviously)

Additionally please vote on this poll for the dragons mod - http://www.strawpoll.me/10001213

Detail no8 -

We will be leaving Valhalla and returning to the vanilla map.

You can find details why here.[/align]

[align=center]Detail no9 -[/align]

[align=center]Events! With the two new loremasters helping us we will be doing a lot more events throughout 3.0, both large and small. The first ones are the currently occuring wipe events but after that expect to see mini-events happening randomly whilst playing and larger events show up now and again! Additionally we want to help promote your events more, so if you have plans for any event please message us and we will help or at least promote it![/align]

[align=center]The final wipe event will be detailed late tonight and after that event has finished (sometime on saturday) we will be restarting the server and then letting you all run wild. For the time between the end of the event and the wipe happening no rules will be active on the server except the community ones (ie dont be a dick still) so go crazy using all your ammo, dinos, guns and such and letting out some steam :)

Detail no10 -

Starting from when it is posted as part of ARKRP 3.0 we will be implementing a few punishment changes to stop OOC issues and drama.

This is the detail where we get a bit harsh and it isn't fun and games - as a staff team (and myself especially) we are tired and fed up of OOC issues in this community, rumours, and drama.

The exact details will be posted with ARKRP 3.0 but we will be cracking down on the community rules a LOT more including using ingame bans, more warning points and such. [/align]

Will we be changing all the dinosaurs in to Pokemon and competing to see who can catch them all and become a Pokemon master?!

Will we be changing all the dinosaurs in to Pokemon and competing to see who can catch them all and become a Pokemon master?!

No, changing to digimon!

No, changing to digimon!

I've just come back and you change to digimon... i'm disappointed.

k no. I wanna be Professor Zinnia and I want to be the one to task everyone with completing the Dinodex. Here are your tranq supplies and wiki.

is this for real?

the OP is yes. ARKRP 3.0 is coming very soon.

the digimon part... not so much :D

is this for real?

damn digimon would have been amazing, but i guess arkrp 3.0(what ever that means) should be cool aswell

No, changing to digimon!

Unsubscribed

D:

is this for real?

-10 respect points

[video=youtube]

Full primitive for two months? I would like to see people raising pitchfork and blades just clashing with each other xD

Full primitive for two months? I would like to see people raising pitchfork and blades just clashing with each other xD

+1 :P

Only if i can enable hardcore mode too

Hype train to Arkrp 3.0!

Oh wait, what am I hyped for? Its not like i'm online or anything?! v.v

Guess it will be fun to see what the fuzz will be all about :3

Going pure viking rhona can go sleep;)

Only if i can enable hardcore mode too

Sure it'll encourage people to be alot more carefull. But only if apex dino become untameable. ;P