Igi™

Server Mods - Suggestions

I feel like this mod would kinda kill bartering, why would someone want to buy you ramshackle or better equipment when they could simply make their own. Also kinda kills the point of the drops and killing alpha's.

Hey guys,

I do have to agree, that this would kind of negate the importance of finding and trading gear.

Best,

~ Poseidon

What about this. I really like the double doors and ceiling doors. It's in this weeks Community Crunch http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=574069627

That would be awesome, I love the ceiling doors, it would make it easier to store birds inside your base

These are a few mods I found that caught my eye.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=558651608&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=590665112&searchtext=

Any news? :) did the admins have the mod discussion on saturday? i'm hyped :)

yep, we are hashing out which ones we think are best atm and you can expect public stuff on friday!

We will likely do a small test server again and polls like before

The test server is currently open for donators while we figure what needs to be tweaked/balanced.

It will open to the public shortly including polls to pick what mods we want

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=612277921&searchtext=

Mostly because having to repair it at a fabricator with each poke fucking sucks, mm kay?

For being able to OHKO a player not wearing riot gear, having to repair it at the fabricator is a good way to balance it.

But I want to zap a dimetrodon or a galli into submission without killing them. :<

This looks too good to miss! Yes!

Been a stargate fan for such a long time, stargate 1994 first when i was younger then 10, then the series

This would actually fit ark pretty well, has Awesome effects to it

Stargate is definitely one of the best shows ever! And the designers did such a good job on the art on this mod.

I can understand not adding it to this server since its WIP but had to give it a shout out!

Ahhh yes... I can picture the 4-5 wall metal wall thick bases with no doors and just a stargate out in the middle of nowhere to get inside.

Sorry for being so sceptical but years ago when I ran minecraft servers (dreadful, I know) we had a mod that added the exact same thing and people just made impenetrable bases and used stargates to get inside. The stargates are locked so you can't use them and you can't destroy it like you can a door to gain access.

It looks like a really well made mod though and maybe we could use it for events or something in the future, but letting players use them whenever they like is a bit much. Would love to setup dungeons and stuff in the future though that use stargates to teleport you inside of them. Would be pretty cool ^_^

I agree, didn't think about the base door thing though. However I'm thinking this would be amazing if somehow the mod could be admin only and they could set some up around the island. Cuz this map is SO BIG!