Igi™

Server Mods - Suggestions

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=511168000&searchtext This one as earlier suggested makes my mouth froth

I have to say, despite some of those dino armors looking weird and funky, that the mod in general looks badass. We BADLY need some new weapon and armor skins and most of the ones in that mod look -awesome-.

I second this, although the dino armors look stupid as hell. Like REALLY bad. Also I'm not sure a tactical vest really fits the theme, tho I guess maybe some soldier woke up on the shores with it on so there's that. I'll overlook it for how great the headgear is.

I also think this mod would be great to have added to the server

I'm REALLY not keen on it. The dino armors and player armors just are not good enough and would add incredibly tacky, underdeveloped items into our server. The helmets and weaponry are fantastic, but you shouldn't settle for 'SOME of the items are really cool but the rest are terrible.' It should be a 'Most are awesome' thing. I don't think the compromise is worth it.

I will always and forever suggest the planting mod though, if we can get it to work and our server can handle it. 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=544598236

Hey. although I haven't actually played on the server as I haven't received a whitelist answer as of yet, I do however really like the idea of that mod. I personally love everything to do with planting and making the place look tidy and smart with plants and cosmetics. If I had a say i'd vote for that plant mod for sure  :)

Just a lurker's suggestion to keep an eye on things, Drake released a map extension of Raptor Claus that will allow him to continue dropping the holiday gifts, meaning you guys can continue to make the holiday items and such for RP :)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598307664

EDIT: Drake also released a trike passenger saddle tester, it doesn't look outstanding, but its a start!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598346681

Will there be a vote to add new mods any time soon? I fell it would be a great time to implement a couple of new mods :)

We will be discussing this internally this weekend and then will be doing stuff publicly about it. wanna try and get the current problems fixed first

Will there be a vote to add new mods any time soon? I fell it would be a great time to implement a couple of new mods :)

We will be discussing this internally this weekend and then will be doing stuff publicly about it. wanna try and get the current problems fixed first

Sounds good! Thanks Tam :)

Because almost everything is blocked on the computer that I am using, could someone enlighten me to what the mod contains?

Aesthetic items to make a bar. Such as a counter, bar stools, a fire pit and some sort of torch.

Here is a mod I think would help everyone on our server. "Joan's Death Helper

What this mod will do is add a beam of light over the corpes bag for your self and tribe mates, and best of all if your body has fallen under the ground this mod allows you to recover it and no core files changed!

Guys you really need to stop taking suggestions and actually put up a vote.

The longer we wait the longer the list will get and it will get harder and harder to weigh one against another. There is NO WAY we can add even half the list let alone more. I mean sure, we can. But fuck stability then and have fun updating the server every single time a mod changes.

I know there are MASSIVE issues with the server atm, with the host side fucking you over and all, but if this continues on we will have a list longer than we can handle. Just make an off-site poll with, i dunno, five votes for everyone. We don't have to implement the mods right away either, but dealing with this sooner rather than later will ease a lot of confusion, I can promise you that.

(but you guys are doing great. I can't begin to say how thankful i am fro all the support that has been going around, not just from staff but from user to user. good work everyone. I am proud of you)

Orcbait, staff intends to discuss a lot of things on Saturday, including mods. Hopefully after that some things will happen with public polls and whatnot.

Planting mod, the 2nd item on the list has a tendency to bug. Used it on my own single player and eventually the items would disappear but still be there, getting many of my dinos stuck and immovable

Chiming in for the reusable parachute. Would love to see that!

EDIT: And just read the note to note make posts like this >.> Sorry! >.<

I HOPE SMALL DRAGONS GET PUT IN! I WANT A CUTE DRAGON! ;D

i LOVE dragons, always have. really hope they get here too. i can't even describe the hype i'd get if i would see them coming here