Sign in to follow this  
Gimboid

Website Account Delete Request

Hello,

Please delete my forum account and all saved personal information,

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Gimboid

We retain all user accounts for logging purposes. It allows us to accurately monitor all users who join our community and attempt the whitelist. You do have two remaining opportunities to attempt our whitelist if you're should ever be interested in playing within our community again.

However, your account will not be deleted. As per the Data Protection Act 1998, we are permitted to retain any data should it be deemed useful to our operation. The only data we deem 'useful' is your IP address and username. You are free to remove all other data from your user profile page that you wish to not be present within our system yourself.

I'm sorry to hear you wish to leave the community and I wish you luck elsewhere.

Hello there.

I have no activity logged on your forum. However, I would still request my account to be removed, due to a recent data breach meaning that my passwords will no longer be secure. I would recommend that you delete this profile, as it is possible it will be turned into a bot account.

In addition, you will be aware that in relation to new internet privacy laws, you will no longer be allowed to store any data indefinitely. Just a heads up.