McDugals

Laas Yah Nir: People of the Frontier (Active) - (Recruiting)

[align=center]z0iL5sj.png[/align]

[align=center][mp3]http://puu.sh/jheHI/7d8a0398ef.mp3[/mp3][/align]

[align=center]MhrqmQZ.png[/align]

XyH8yr7.jpg

KbRTe0x.jpg

[align=center]*A sketch by Rosque, of the original members of the Frontier preparing their march inland*[/align]

[align=center]VHLUyy2.png[/align]

[align=center]n2PjYHc.png[/align]

[align=center]General of the Frontier[/align]

[align=center]Brendan McDugal[/align]

[align=center]Captains of the Frontier[/align]

[align=center]Zin the Tiger

Keytan Rosque

Pyrax

Pang Beng

Conrad Larson[/align]

[align=center]

Diplomacy

Dennis Smith

1st Ranger of the Frontier[/align]

[align=center]Alfred Fish[/align]

[align=center]Rangers of the Frontier

James Hodge

Paularius

Connor Pierce

Peng Beng

Zod the Bear

Poseidon

Haleost Kiso

Squid

[/align]

[align=center]Sheriff of the Frontier

Matt[/align]

[align=center]Defenders of the Frontier

Zero[/align]

[align=center]Eld

Terry

Patty

Kean Smith

Aeyasse

Jax

Jared White

Justice

Ana

Robert

Maximus

Kira

Kalek Falkov[/align]

[align=center]Soup Bone[/align]

[align=center]Wiuziq[/align]

[align=center]Leon[/align]

[align=center]Kanthel Amnell[/align]

[align=center]Darien Hawke

[/align]

First group #HYPE

Good luck with this McDugals, I'm very interested to see how everything will play out.

Looks good so far mcdugals, make sure to have the thread meet everything needed in the sticky

Thank you so much for the feedback, I've gotten a few applications and will be putting up a roster soon.

I am curious what is your initial plans? How are you going to secure yourselves a location once server is up? Tell me more about your group basically...

This will be the same question I will ask every group just so we learn a little more in depth about them. Allows people to have more details to decide to join or not.

-Wanderer

I am curious what is your initial plans? How are you going to secure yourselves a location once server is up? Tell me more about your group basically...

This will be the same question I will ask every group just so we learn a little more in depth about them. Allows people to have more details to decide to join or not.

-Wanderer

An excellent question! Now when I say secure a location for ourselves I mean that down the line once we have the feel for the game and have an understanding of the mechanics, we plan to make a home for ourselves. Depending on how open this "camp" or "town" will be, will be based on our interaction with other players. Did that answer your question?

Ok understandable, Get a feel for the game while equipping yourselves and making a temporary home ready to leave at a moments notice.

But how will your tribe treat other individuals you meet. For example you are gathering logs and an armed man does not notice you but you noticed them. Or you see a group camping out nearby resting their weary bones.

-Wanderer

Big shout out to Rosque for our new Logo Graphic, some Dank Photoshop skillz

Ok understandable, Get a feel for the game while equipping yourselves and making a temporary home ready to leave at a moments notice.

But how will your tribe treat other individuals you meet. For example you are gathering logs and an armed man does not notice you but you noticed them. Or you see a group camping out nearby resting their weary bones.

-Wanderer

Another great question(s) if we see a single person we will first talk to him and learn who he is, unless we have probable cause we will not be hostile. If we see a group nearby we will react the same way but probably use certain tactics to assure ourselves that if a fight breaks out for whatever reason we will survive. Violence is not our means of communication, but we will use it to send a message to those who wish to test our patience.

Ok how will you go about with interactions with other tribes. For example those tribes of the 3 basics (Order, Lost, and Savage)

Also how will you treat other tribes that have become known for being hostile, those that remain hidden, those that are peaceful etc etc etc.

-Wanderer

Ok how will you go about with interactions with other tribes. For example those tribes of the 3 basics (Order, Lost, and Savage)

Also how will you treat other tribes that have become known for being hostile, those that remain hidden, those that are peaceful etc etc etc.

-Wanderer

If they are peaceful they will be met with peace, if they want to be left alone then we will leave them alone unless they take the first step to speak to us to which it will be met with conversation. If they are hostile we will do what is necessary to protect ourselves from these threats, worst case scenario, we fight, we win, we conquer. 

Thread has now been updated!

+Ranks of the Frontier

+New Members added

If you don't like the rank you are in and wish to have a different role in the group send me a PM.

-Wanderer

I agree with McDugals. I feel were going to be a common folk and work as a community. We want to treat other tribes how they want to be treated. Were not a group to make enemies. As Mater Builder of this tribe the direction our "city/town" will be to create a place that will function like a "City". We will have protection for safety reasons but i would like to see the town head in a direction where players come in and out, buying, selling, experiencing a (stone age like City). Almost like Whiterun in Skyrim, I want to push the RP and really try to have a functional city. Shop Keepers, jobs, a place anyone can go to and know they can find safety/networking and most importantly a place to live. We want to grow. Power in numbers. We will be a fully functioning society that people can hopefully have fun in experiencing.

Our community will have a very thought out well organized system of power. Starting from a citizen and having the possibility to upgrade ur self (through hard work and a decision of "chair" members) through the ranks all the way to Advisor or Captain. We want to have a reason for people to want to live with us, Join us, work with us. As a game designer myself I believe the "Ranking" system through out the community is the best way to do it. But mind you, if your a citizen, you wont be treated any less then the advisor or Captian. WERE HERE TO HAVE FUN REMEMBER!?!?!?! its simply to make sure every thing works. For instance if u want to live in our city and start building your home, dont just place it. Run your idea by me (The Master Builder), not so i can deny you, i just want to make sure everything is organized and not random buildings scattered around a plot of land. We want people to have the freedom to decide where they want to be and where their role is in community. For instance The Rangers of the Frontier act as our military, yet the Defenders are more of the police force. So maybe u want to be a cop like figure. you have full freedom to join the Defenders. Want to own your own shop?! Pick a "lot" and build your shop. then hire people to work for u. Pay the Scouts to gather resources for you. Be your own boss in the community yet with a "President" like figure over seeing everything. I think this will be fun, help with RP, and make people want to come see this community and want to be a part of it.

For details of City/Layout , ideas , designs, or how we will work as a community more in depth... fell free to PM myself or McDugals or just post another thread so more people can see our thoughts!

Thanks for the Question!

Nice work with the thread McDugals. Can't wait till we can get this shit rolling in-game.

Ok now with the added diplomacy table I believe we meet the requirements! We are very excited to make this a reality in game!

All looking good to me - the role of hunter / gatherer fits very well with the kind of character I plan to play :)

J

Starting to get a good shape! I'm hyped for this. Well done :)

Thank you Zhunk! Much of our threads Graphics were made by Rosque, he's done a terrific job! He along with myself have big plans for this group and have much more to add.