For countless millennia, Aeternia stood as the pinnacle of civilization, prosperity, and technology.
A few decades after the Barriers rose, our beloved Queen passed away. Some say that the grief of losing one of her twin daughters caused it, others suggest that she became ill, and a few have even tried to claim that it was not a natural death, despite the Royal Healer finding no sign of foul play. Needless to say, the funeral was a sombre affair, as was the coronation of her remaining daughter, Mika'ela.
With the isolation from the outside world and the loss of trade revenue, the new Queen had to make some difficult decisions, including the one to disband the army. One of her most trusted allies, the leader of the army, offered to turn the remaining troops into a mercenary force that would be paid for by those who use their services instead of from taxes, and she gladly accepted, giving them land near the Capital to build their fortress.
While the mercenaries maintained the peace in the kingdom, Queen Mika’ela turned to the Artificers, asking them to focus on things that would improve her subjects lives. They created many modern wonders, like steam engines, copper smelting and flying machines.
A few of the foreigners who had been trapped in Aeternia by the Barriers approached the throne, asking to set up small towns in the kingdom so that they could continue their way of life and embrace their culture so that it would not be lost. Mika’ela granted them permission, and after a few centuries, some of the town leaders had managed to win themselves a place in the royal court.
For a long while life was peaceful and prosperous in the Capital. Until the Barriers fell. No longer trapped within the kingdom, old rivalries have begun to make themselves known again while new ones test the bounds of the Law. The Elder Noble Houses look at the newer ones with doubt as to their loyalty. Will the newer Lords and Ladies stay faithful to Aeternia or will they look to exploit the trust they have been given in order to show their loyalty to their old lands?
To add to the confusion, Princess Salina and the remnants of the Lost Fleet have returned, only to be sent out again as Ambassadors to Crasite, a place they have lived since the barriers separated them from their home. Trade ships sail once more from Aeternia’s shores, and slowly Queen Mika’ela has begun to establish her kingdom as the epitome of civilization and prosperity. The question is, can it last?
~To maintain the Laws of the Kingdom
~To rule over the people of Aeternia with a wise and firm hand
~To once more establish Aeternia as the epitome of civilization and prosperity for all of Sa’el
Queen Mika’ela - Tamaster
Hand of the Queen - Arithease
Stable Mistress - Penelope
Royal Servant - Fernbhoy
Shop Keeper - Royals
Innkeeper/ pub owner
Allies / Members of The Royal Court
Lord Commander of the Obsidian Sun
Princess Salina of the Vanguard
Enemies of the Crown
If you wish to be part of the tribe, there are some restrictions due to the fact you will be living in a community hub.
- Each member is limited to 3 personal dinos. This is to cut down on lag in the town.
- No member will be able to have an outpost outside the city.
- You must uphold kingdom laws. If you break them, you will receive a trial and likely executed (permadeath) if found guilty.
- You may not store items for other players or abuse the safety of the city in any way. (example, owning a blueprint that you only allow specific people to use or buy items made from it)
- You will be provided with a living space. You may decorate it to your tastes within reason, but you may not change or add to the structure itself in any way.
- If someone declares their intention to attack the city, your home may be targeted during the attack! The city will repair the buildings, but will not replace personal items or animals lost.
- Remember that you may not enter the city if there are active attack rights against you!
- If found to be abusing the privilege of living in a community hub, you will be blacklisted from ever being allowed to live in a community hub again.
Becoming A Member Of The Royal Court
- You must have your main base on Aeternia and have a backstory that would make sense you would have a title in the court.
- You are expected to uphold Kingdom Laws. If the Crown learns that you have broken a law, you will recieve a trial and be stripped of your title or worse if found guilty.
- If you wish to be a Noble of Aeternia, please send a pm to the loremasters/Tamaster with your backstory