ARK: Survival Evolved RP
Kira`s Darkness - Printable Version

+- ARK: Survival Evolved RP (http://www.arkrp.com)
+-- Forum: Game Forums (http://www.arkrp.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Forum: Roleplay & Lore (http://www.arkrp.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Kira`s Darkness (/thread-8797.html)

Kira`s Darkness - Kira - 11-01-2017

Kira`s Darkness

This is a little background on Kira, explaining how he became the way he is. Everything that i`m writing in this chapter, Kira doesn`t know ingame.

"Fuck." Kira muttered to himself. "Where the hell am i??" He was sitting down on the side of the road looking at a map.
"Lonia is here, and i started there, then i must be here!!" He pointed at the map with a finger. He looked at the crossroad he was sitting at.
"Its not right, there`s no crossroad on the map. hmm." 

"Are you lost boy?" A voice said behind him.

Kira Hurried to his feet and turned around. Behind him there was an odd man standing. the man had no facial hair. Where the man`s eyebrows should have been there was... nothing? he was completely bold too. He had red, glowing eyes.

"Uhm yeah. im supposed to go to Lonia, but i dont think im on the right path." Kira answered the odd man.

"You are completely off track, Lonia is that way" The odd man said, pointing in the opposite direction of where Kira was going.

"If you want, i can open a portal to Lonia, the only requirement is that i come with you" The odd  man said, smiling at Kira. 

Kira got a feeling that something wasnt right, but pushed it aside. Hell, the man offered him an easy way to Lonia. He looked down at his old shoes, that where dusty and showed a few cracks, his feet hurt too. He looked back at the odd man. "Deal."

The odd man smiled and looked at Kira."Lets get going then" 
He stepped forward and said some chanting. When he was done he looked at Kira "After you, Kira"

Kira looked at the man stunned. "How did he know my name?" He thought.
He tried to move but discovered that he couldnt. He looked at the man in shock as he turned into black dust while laughing. The dust went in through Kira`s nose and mouth while he heard a voice in his head.
"You and your memories are mine now!!"

Kira`s vision went black.

Hope you enjoyed, will keep updating.

RE: Kira`s Darkness - TreeDog76 - 11-01-2017

Hm...you know, I started to read this, but I sort of feel like if I do I'll be giving myself spoilers to part of my own story, since my character has already met the amnesiac. I also don't want me having OOC knowledge of Kira's backstory to alter the way that "Head" and Roe interact with one another IC. So I didn't read it Big Grin Maybe I will once they've interacted a bit more and their relationship is more clearly defined. I'm sure it was a good read though Smile

RE: Kira`s Darkness - Kira - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 01:47 PM)TreeDog76 Wrote: Hm...you know, I started to read this, but I sort of feel like if I do I'll be giving myself spoilers to part of my own story, since my character has already met the amnesiac. I also don't want me having OOC knowledge of Kira's backstory to alter the way that "Head" and Roe interact with one another IC. So I didn't read it Big Grin Maybe I will once they've interacted a bit more and their relationship is more clearly defined. I'm sure it was a good read though Smile

I dont have it planned that Kira is going to find out about his past, and neither will Roe. The only thing he is going to remember with time is his name. This chapter is purely for entertainment purpose only and not meant to be used ingame at all. so its okay if you read it Smile

The next chapters however, can be used ingame if someone finds Kira`s journal that he have hidden in his house, but only then!

RE: Kira`s Darkness - Stirvia - 11-01-2017

Yaaay Kira! Nice that your character is back after last season you couldn't bring his story forward Smile

RE: Kira`s Darkness - Kira - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:38 PM)Stirvia Wrote: Yaaay Kira! Nice that your character is back after last season you couldn't bring his story forward Smile

Yeah, kinda lost the motivation last season. But its a different Kira this time, and i cant wait to see where his adventure takes him this time. though they do share some similarities, they both have a crazy side Tongue

RE: Kira`s Darkness - TreeDog76 - 11-01-2017

(11-01-2017, 05:24 PM)Kira Wrote:
(11-01-2017, 01:47 PM)TreeDog76 Wrote: Hm...you know, I started to read this, but I sort of feel like if I do I'll be giving myself spoilers to part of my own story, since my character has already met the amnesiac. I also don't want me having OOC knowledge of Kira's backstory to alter the way that "Head" and Roe interact with one another IC. So I didn't read it Big Grin Maybe I will once they've interacted a bit more and their relationship is more clearly defined. I'm sure it was a good read though Smile

I dont have it planned that Kira is going to find out about his past, and neither will Roe. The only thing he is going to remember with time is his name. This chapter is purely for entertainment purpose only and not meant to be used ingame at all. so its okay if you read it Smile

The next chapters however, can be used ingame if someone finds Kira`s journal that he have hidden in his house, but only then!

Oh yeah I understood that, you won't have to worry about me metagaming, lol. My not wanting to read it was to keep me from knowing it OOCly; even if I dont intend to use it it's stilll there in my head, and to some (small) extent will likely impact how my character interacts with you. I'm silly that way, I know Big Grin